Photobucket

Páginas

The Search of the Father

Introduction

All Christians want to live the most glorious manifestations of God, but not everyone are willing to be at the right time and in the right place. The Bible shows us how it is:

1) It is Necessary to return to God

Zech 1:2 The Lord was very angry with your forefathers.

Zech 1:3 Therefore tell people: This is what the Lord Almighty says: Return to me, declares the Lord Almighty, and I will return to you, says the Lord Almighty.

Zech 1:4 Do not be Like your forefathers, to whom the earlier prophets proclaimed: This is what the Lord Almighty says: Turn from your evil ways and your evil practices. But they would not listen or pay attention to me declares the Lord.

The first is to return to God, not go after the bad, and failing to do so.

2) It is necessary to approach God

James 4:8 Come near to God and he will come near to you. Wash your hands, your sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded.

The approach requires not only cease to do evil, but now be cleaned, it is through hearing the word because the word is cleaning water, and it is through being ministered, baptism, and being ministered by the Lord’s Supper that we are being purified.

The third thing to live the fullness of the blessings of God is:

3) We need God to seek us

Ezek: 22:30 I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap of behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none.

God is looking for people willing to build a wall, to build their life and their family, a wise and brave to stand up to seek the blessing of their house.

The word in Hebrew is ISH and it is also translated as: married, worthy champion, male. Each of these concepts brings us a key to see who seeks God:

The Married:

1 Corinthians 7:33 But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this word- How he can please his wife.

God is looking for responsible men, who strive to meet their obligations, but that’s not all, they need to be concerned with pleasing their wife.

Worthy: Who is worthy?

Matthew 8:8 the centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed.

Man’s dignity is measured largely on how your home is. Is our house worth that God swells there?

Matthew 10:10for the worker is worth his keep.

2 Thessalonians 3:10 For even when we were with you, we gave you this rule: "If a man will not work, he shall not eat."

A person is worth of what they eat when they earn it, each in their own day and age.

Matthew 10:37 "Anyone who loves his father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves his son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me;

To love God means let him be first, and then our family, who does not live so, is not a worthy Christian.

Matthew 10:38 and anyone who does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me.

Also, who does not make a sacrifice to follow the Lord, is not worthy.

Luke 7: 4-6 when they came to Jesus, they pleaded earnestly with him, "This man deserves to have you do this, 5 because he loves our nation and has built our synagogue." 6 So Jesus went with them...

A person is worthy when they love their brothers (the church) and when they love God’s Work. Contribute materially to God’s Work, dignify their life.

Ephesians 4: 1-3 As a prisoner for the Lord, then, I urge you to live a life worthy of the calling you have received. 2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love. 3 Make every effort to keep the unity of the Spirit through the bond of peace.

A worthy person is humble, gentle and holds their love for their brothers, not only avoid problems but trying to drive them to harmony.

Philippians 1:27-28 whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ. Then, whether I come and see you or only hear about you in my absence, I will know that you stand firm in one spirit, contending as one man for the faith of the gospel 28 without being frightened in any way by those who oppose you. This is a sign to them that they will be destroyed, but that you will be saved--and that by God.

Dignify your life, either in front of your pastors or missing them, you’re in the same spirit, battling for the precious gospel without getting intimidated by opponents.

2 Thessalonians 1:3 We ought always to thank God for you, brothers, and rightly so, because your faith is growing more and more, and the love every one of you has for each other is increasing.

Dignify your faith to grow in yourself and love your new family in Christ. Returning to the book of Ezekiel:

Ezekiel 22:30 "I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none.

God is looking for brave people, Christians decided to build in the city of God (the church), children who are placed in the gap, not only to seek profit for themselves, but for their families and people. People who intercede for others, but not only pray, but also works to raise the wall of the house of God.

Genesis 18 22-24 The men turned away and went toward Sodom, but Abraham remained standing before the LORD. 23 Then Abraham approached him and said: "Will you sweep away the righteous with the wicked? 24 What if there are fifty righteous people in the city? Will you really sweep it away and not spare the place for the sake of the fifty righteous people in it?

An intercessor is one who has risen to proclaim the message of salvation, he who preaches to others to be fairer, and so God have mercy on our land, The Bible Says:

2 Corinthians 12:15 So I will very gladly spend for you everything I have and expend myself as well. If I love you more, will you love me less?

This shows that it is necessary to give the material that is ours, but not only that, we must have our own lives for the sake of those souls and ourselves so that God sees that we put in the gap, so we can reach of his mercy, the Bible says:

2 Chronicles 7:14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

There are other features in their children that God is looking:

Isaiah 6:8 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?“And I said, "Here am I. Send me!"

God is looking for someone to send, and who goes for Him, but those are the people who are willing, they are not waiting for God to beg them, but they are asking him to take them in count. Let’s see here I am in the Bible to know what God expects from us:

The Here I am From Abraham:

Genesis 22:1-2 Some time later God tested Abraham. He said to him, "Abraham!" "Here I am," he replied. 2 Then God said, "Take your son, your only son, Isaac, whom you love, and go to the region of Moriah. Sacrifice him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains I will tell you about."

God is looking for Christians who are willing to give what they more love for Him, Christians willing to make an effort to climb the mountain, another spiritual dimension where God is known as Provider, so himself testifies that God never fails.

The Here I am from Jacob:

Genesis 31: 11 The angel of God said to me in the dream, 'Jacob.' I answered, 'Here I am’

Genesis 31: 13 I am the God of Bethel, where you anointed a pillar and where you made a vow to me. Now leave this land at once and go back to your native land.' "

God is looking for people that do what they offer, Christians really going to leave everything to return to the house of their father.

The Here I am from Israel

Genesis 46: 2-3 And God spoke to Israel in a vision at night and said, "Jacob! Jacob!" "Here I am," he replied. 3 "I am God, the God of your father," he said. "Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for I will make you into a great nation there.

This Here I am, is to show the world what if God is with us, nothing can prevail against us, knowing that the world has trouble, but believe that we will have peace.

John 16:33 "I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world."

The Here I am From Moses

Exodus 3: 4 When the LORD saw that he had gone over to look, God called to him from within the bush, "Moses! Moses!" And Moses said, "Here I am."

Exodus 3: 7 The LORD said, "I have indeed seen the misery of my people in Egypt. I have heard them crying out because of their slave drivers, and I am concerned about their suffering.

Exodus 3: 9-10 and now the cry of the Israelites has reached me, and I have seen the way the Egyptians are oppressing them. 10 So now, go. I am sending you to Pharaoh to bring my people the Israelites out of Egypt."

God is looking for Christians willing to confront Pharaoh, so that others can be free from Egypt.

The Here I am From Samuel

1 Samuel 3:4 Then the LORD called Samuel. Samuel answered, "Here I am."

1 Samuel 3: 11-13 And the LORD said to Samuel: "See, I am about to do something in Israel that will make the ears of everyone who hears of it tingle. 12 At that time I will carry out against Eli everything I spoke against his family from beginning to end. 13 For I told him that I would judge his family forever because of the sin he knew about; his sons made themselves contemptible, and he failed to restrain them.

1 Samuel 3:18 So Samuel told him everything, hiding nothing from him. Then Eli said, "He is the LORD; let him do what is good in his eyes."

God is looking for his children, who do not disguise sin, and point to has it, God looks for congregations where they are not indifferent to evil but in the order we disclose it.

The Here I am From Isaiah

Isaiah 6:8-10 Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?” And I said, "Here am I. Send me!" 9 He said, "Go and tell this people: " 'Be ever hearing, but never understanding; be ever seeing, but never perceiving.' 10 Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed."

Isaiah 6: 13 and though a tenth remains in the land, it will again be laid waste. But as the terebinth and oak leave stumps when they are cut down, so the holy seed will be the stump in the land."

This is those who are ready to be sent. Those who see crowds listening posts, they know they will be a small group that will be remnant of God. They are those who are truly apostolic to not only evangelize but to be drawn between the saved remnant to be in the rapture.

The Here I am from Jesus

Hebrews 10: 5-7 Therefore, when Christ came into the world, he said: "Sacrifice and offering you did not desire, but a body you prepared for me; 6 with burnt offerings and sin offerings you were not pleased. 7 Then I said, 'Here I am--it is written about me in the scroll- I have come to do your will, O God.' "

This Here I am means “I bow under authority delegated by God” Jesus is God, but humbly submitted under the authority of the father for not being able to do his will but the will of God the Father.

There are many Christian people who want to do the will of God but are not willing to follow directions and therefore can not say: God, Here I am, I’ll do your Will.